Saturday, April 4, 2009

Once Upon a Saturday

San Francisco is always a busy place, but in my opinion it's on the weekends that you discover the real city and can truly appreciate it. It's really the only time worth taking a stroll. Today I spent most of the morning and afternoon walking around and acting like a tourist. It's the first time I've done it in a while and it truly made me feel inspired.  

I started the day with a walk to Union Square. They have art shows on the weekends showcasing the work of local artists. Its beautiful event I recommend to anyone in or visiting the city who hasn't been there. 









This guy looked just like the Actor Fred Willard. I originally wanted to photograph him because of his ensemble. I absolutely loved it, especially that Hermes scarf. 


Another reason why I love the city. Even at eighty degrees people are prone to wearing coats and scarfs, the temperature doesn't matter because there is always a breeze. 
I think he knew I was photographing him. I tried my best to be discreet. 

My trot home. 


My view from the balcony is absolutely amazing. 



Home sweet home. 




1 comment: